Thursday, April 06, 2006



Woh

I'm all for the marriage of technology and clothing and all that but WHAT IS UP with these "Uranium Jeans" that set you back $300+ for the ability to walk around with a blinking lights panel that can display 2-bit-video-game-like (think Pong) images and text??

I wonder if this could work if the execution was better. Maybe in the future this "innovative interactive clothing" company will come out with something I would actually wear. But for now I won't even waste your time with more text.

Uranium Jeans Website

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WONDER IF THERE IS AN MP3 PLAYER AND MOBILE FONE ON THESE JEANS ? WHATEVER, ITS A REVOLUTION...

4/18/2006 10:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good idea! I can catch a few fire flies here in NC, put them in a plastic container and hang them on the jeans before I ship

4/25/2006 09:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home