Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Made in America - Addendum

Further to the topic of the decline of American made products, I found this interesting article from MR Magazine:

Made in America

I can recall a time when there were TV commercials urging consumers to buy products made in the USA. They featured an ever vigilant, label inspecting shopper exclaiming "you better believe it matters to me!". In these crazy economic times with our Auto industry crumbling and our country in need of jobs, is the "Made in America" brand ready for a triumphant return?

1 Comments:

Blogger John Patrick George said...

I think so. I'm making a conscious effort to buy American made products. I bout a pair of jeans from Bill's Khakis that I've fallen in love with. I even get excited when I find American made gear at a second hand store, though I'm not sure it matters as much at that point.

1/15/2009 06:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home